The systems advanced Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) detects emerging resistance as it occurs, providing accurate results without reliance on historical data or virtual MIC.
- Each system includes our LabPro Information Manager, an easy-to-use and customizable software that improves lab efficiency from order to LIS transmission.
- The optional LabPro Connect allows you to consolidate data from multiple testing systems on epidemiology reports right in your laboratory office.
Features & Benefits
The WalkAway plus System is the 4th generation of proven WalkAway technology and reliability.
The WalkAway plus System includes LabPro Information Management software designed to simplify workflow and minimize technologist interaction while accommodating differing regional and institutional environments through extensive customization features. Our customizable LabPro AlertEX software automates detection of atypical results for quick reporting and directs staff to the most appropriate action based on customized institutional procedures.
- Delivers gold-standard accuracy for microorganism identification and susceptibility testing.
- Enables simultaneous processing of conventional, rapid, and specialty panels on a single, automated platform.
- Delivers accurate emerging resistance detection for the toughest pathogens, including VISA, VRSA, and MRSA.
- Supports efficient high-volume testing when paired with the Copan WASP: Walk-Away Specimen Processor® and the Bruker MALDI® Biotyper System.
- Processes Rapid and Specialty ID panels for reduced turnaround when speed matters.
- Our highly rated Beckman Coulter Service program works closely with you to help your microbiology lab reach new levels of operational efficiency.